12/21/2014

Last few weeks...

So what is going on? I just want to tell something that I have been doing lately, because it feels like I don't tell much about my "every day" life here.
 The past two weeks have been awesome! I have had days that I literally couldn't stop smiling. I am having really good time here... Last week we had auditions for schools musical and I got in choir! The musical is called Hello Dolly and I am so excited. I have always wanted to do musical and now I'm HERE doing it. The rehearsals starts after Christmas brake, and the performances are in March.
Santa's little helpers!

When you are an exchange student it's a good thing to keep yourself busy. Then you don't have so much time to think about how things are at home.  Right now in my free time I am doing musical, show choir, I am in our high schools spirit club and sometimes if I have a chance, I do volunteer working. I also spend a lot of time with my host family and almost every week I go to basketball or hockey games with my friends.
 Basketball game & beach theme.
 Pink out!
 Yesterday we had chorus/chorale concert at school and after that I went to my friends house. We had a christmas party and sleepover at my friends house with bunch of people. We ate, shared presents (they shared because I wasn't prepared for that :D) and watched christmas movies. I had so much fun and I am so happy that I got invited. The best lunch table ever <3 I didn't expect any presents and I got so much stuff from them. I really appreciate that they had thought of me!

Last saturday we went to New York city. The day trip was awesome and  I'm going to talk more about that later and also put some pictures!

 So sweet <3


Can't wait for Christmas! Only two (three)  more days.



-Ella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti